Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 53322

Total:#774

Create Thread

[Guild] iOS Top 10 maxed guild DarkKnights Lava3, Max Torch, No Donation!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 773/20207

Posted on 2/8/16 1:49:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pretty much everything has already been said about DarkKnights but it's worth repeating: (i) great, relaxed guild run by knowledgeable leadership; (ii) supportive and competitive gaming environment; (iii) consistently maxes out in Torch Battle; (iv) quickly mastering Guild Wars.  If you enjoy playing Castle Clash, you owe it to yourself to give DarkKnights a try.  I came from another guild where our biggest challenge was apathy and poor attendance.  Those are NOT problems in this guild.  EVERYONE participates and EVERYONE reaps the rewards!!  If this sounds like your type of guild, apply!  What do you have to lose?

Signature
Posted on 2/8/16 3:56:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dark Knights have lots of experts to help you win. Very nice people. Definitely join.

Signature
don't buy gems
Posted on 2/8/16 4:46:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This guild puts the fun in castle clash.  Low pressure and laid back.  Makes it a joy to play the game.

Signature
Posted on 2/9/16 11:25:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Are you tired or losing in guild wars? Tired of coming up short in torch runs? Tired of shard donation? Well look no farther. Dark knights has on a bad day 20 people for torch. Last guild war we had 100% participation. And to boot all that we don't  require any of that ridiculous shard donations. Check us out I promis you will want to leave your guild you are in now and join us.

Signature
Posted on 2/9/16 2:21:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I joined this guild less than a week ago and it has been amazing how friendly the people are.  They are so helpful and knowledgable of the game I am lucky to be apart of it!  The focus is on having fun, growing, helping each other, and being competitive in challenges.  If you are active and committed then come be a part of something great!

Signature
Deerslayer
Posted on 2/9/16 5:27:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

We are filling up,fast with folks who enjoy having fun playing castle clash!  Minimal pressure (except for a good gw base) and lots of help.

Signature
Posted on 2/9/16 7:13:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What?  You haven't asked Biz about joining? What are you waiting for?  Join today before the nxt GW starts!

Signature
Posted on 2/9/16 10:01:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

BUMPILIBUMP.

Signature
Posted on 2/9/16 11:01:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As you can see from previous posts, we have a friendly crew.  We work together to help everyone advance in the game.  Always providing (and accepting) tips on how to improve your team and advance in all game modes (many are now sweeping insane dungeon 4-10, you could be next).

Signature
DarkKnights
Posted on 2/9/16 11:18:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great leaders. Great members. Great guild. Glad to be a part of dark Knights.

Signature