Hot Topics [Copy link] 276/7346

Posted on 4/26/16 11:00:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guild: ODYSSEUS

Established: 2013

Management Structure: Board of Directors

Boss 3: 21.00 on Torch Days; 16.00 all other days

Boss 5: 14.30 Daily

No Donations Required

Torch: Max Rewards (Participation optional)

Guild War: Mostly No.1 (Participation Mandatory)

Fortress Feud: Ranked No.1 in Division (12-13 time)

Mesa 4, Lava 3 and WG 3/4 in teams and by mutual arrangement between players via Line

Might Req: 100k and must have PD

Line ID: luckyvln1

Hi Guys,

We are a friendly guild. A modern and progressive thinking guild that looks after its members. Established since 2013, we have been going for over three years. Normally we finish 1st in Guild Wars, by a long mile. Nearly all our players take part with just 1 or 2 being absent. Our guild has mainly players from Europe and the US with some from Asia. We have just a few limited places left for new members

We have many players with high might, highest 260K, and plenty of experience and knowledge to pass onto new players. We can advise you on the different base designs and the best talents for heroes in order to help you progress further.

Board Of Directors

Our Guild is run by our Board of Directors. Players are promoted/Invited to the Board of Directors Group if they prove themselves to be active in GW and have been helpful towards others members. All Directors are active on Line and ready to help any member. They will raise your issues at the Board meetings if they could not resolve your matter. They will also encourage you and others to be active and help create teams to do mesa/WG at times that suit you. Our Directors are of all different might levels so they understand what you are going through. A list of the Directors can be found in the Group Chat on Line. Feel free to contact them with any problems. As well as others, you will have access to the following Directors:

1. Director of Members' Welfare
2. Director of Guild War
3. Director of Torch Battles
4. Director of Fortress Feud
5. Director of HBM & WG
5. Director of Strategy
7. Director of Arena
8. Director of Dungeons
9. Director of Hero development
10. Director of Castle Crisis

Guild Library
Once you are a member, you will be invited to join the Guild Group Chat on Line. There you will have access to a wealth of information regarding the different game modes, Talents and crest combos etc as well as access to the photo album which shows different Base Layouts for HBM, GW and WG and Lava.

Requirements

You must be an active player and participation in GW is mandatory. Also, you must use Line App.

If you would like to join and meet the requirements, please contact us using line ID: givemewar

Thank you

Signature
Give Me War
Posted on 4/27/16 3:41:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump

Signature
Give Me War
Posted on 4/28/16 8:26:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

bump

Signature
Give Me War
Posted on 4/29/16 5:50:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only