Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 52754

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Guild] KilerElite Recruiting - Max Guild, Lava 3. 120K+ might

[Copy link] 15/309

Posted on 3/15/17 8:30:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi!

We are KilerElite, a Top 200 guild. And yes, we have no dues, max in TB, do Lava 3, etc. Most of our members are adults, but we welcome players of all ages.

Our guild turf is maxed (including moxie), and we have active friendly players who want to help you get better!

Here's the type of player we like to have:

* Friendly and communicates often via guild channel, Line group ("KilerElite" ) and/or via our guild email list.
* Can make GW (do all 5 hits when able) and gives a decent effort
* Wants to get better and improve; enjoys talking strategy
* Is Active

Our boss 5 time is 2030, followed by boss 3 at 2100 (21:30 and 22:00 when off DST). All go from the start and thus no drama. We do WG3 and Lava3 after (but also all during the day when in communication). Usually we alternate our FF time between 12:00 and 20:00.

Guild Wars participation encouraged.  If you have to miss, let leaders know. We understand that this is a game and not a job. However, our members are active and strive for first place in gw/FF so we are really looking for other active members. This is a mature, professional guild, and players who communicate regularly are usually very happy here.

KilerElite's minimum might requirement is 120K. We have a few low-might smurfs, but most of our players are in the 120-210K might range.

We do not usually accept random applications, so best is to contact us first.  Line text "JPott" or "Thor7700" and/or email danheisman@comcast.net or for acceptance.

We currently have quite a few openings. I have been in the guild almost 3 years and the ones that remain year after year are friends. If you want to join the family, contact us as above. If you are a small guild looking to merge and get all the benefits of a max guild, please communicate with us and we should be able to arrange a beneficial merger :)

Always glad to answer any questions.
"KilerElite" is case sensitive when applying. Hope you will consider us 

Signature
My four CC accounts on iOS are danHeis, LkngFrTrbl, Duffyz, and NookAuthor.
Posted on 3/18/17 1:52:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Update: KilerElite has about 5 new members and 2 returning old ones who miss our funny chatter :). But we still have enough free space to absorb a small, friendly guild. So whether you are a single player looking for a place to play and chat, or a small guild looking for the benefits of a full-benefit guild, please consider "KilerElite".

Again, Line text "JPott" or "Thor7700" and/or email danheisman@comcast.net or for acceptance.

Signature
Posted on 3/25/17 2:53:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump

Signature
Posted on 3/28/17 12:28:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump

Signature
Posted on 4/5/17 8:15:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Still have a few openings in case a small guild or group of friends would like to join a max guild :)

Signature
Posted on 4/17/17 11:22:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just off a successful GW. Hoping you will consider joining us :)

Signature
Posted on 4/18/17 3:41:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

We have changed our min application might to 120K. Most applicants and active players were above that level anyway. 

If you are less than 120K might and interested in joining our guild, we still may accept you but you can't just apply. In that case, please contact us (see the main post for contact info) and, if mutually beneficial, we will lower our might temporarily to accept you.

Signature
Posted on 4/25/17 11:04:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Still have space to merge with a small guild, if anyone is interested.

Contact on Line "JPott" or "Thor7700" and/or email danheisman@comcast.net or for acceptance. Blind applications may be considered but communication before application is preferred.

Signature
Posted on 4/27/17 8:01:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump

Signature
Posted on 4/30/17 8:52:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump

Signature