Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 54771

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Guild] voting bug

[Copy link] 2/437

Posted on 11/20/17 7:16:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Any one else getting a big where your guild is in voting but no one active can cast a vote? We have been making tickets but they keep saying dumb things like "your leader needs to be awake for 7 day" Then closes the ticket. We are super clear that its been in voting for at least 2 weeks now.

Signature
Posted on 11/21/17 12:44:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bug in the game and unhelpful customer service?  Color me shocked!

All kidding aside, my guess is QA is severely lacking to nonexistent and the only real part of the game IGG cares about is probably the gem purchase section.

Signature
WeGamers/Line ID: AvengingAngelCC
Posted on 11/21/17 12:32:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

cherrypie666, I know dealing with Live Support can be very frustrating at times, a lot of the problems come from misinterpreting what each other is saying.  Based on your post it appears that they are saying in order to enter a voting state the Leader of the guild needs to be "away" or inactive for (7) days to initiate the voting process.  If I am correct it is obvious that something is getting confused in the conversation.  

You have to keep in mind that this is a global vehicle and people from different regions can easily misunderstand each other.  You have to be very clear when speaking to them, perhaps a screenshot showing the guild in a voting status as well as another screenshot showing your inability to vote, will help explain the situation to the representative and cause them to audit your account and guild hub to find the problem.  Good Luck!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash