I'm only excited to have teammates. I could care less about the boss and it's s****y rewards...
Q: Wait, you're alive?
A: And well
Q: Are you still mod?
Q: Will you join my guild?
A: Thanks, but nah
me too.. I'm not really excited with guild.. because i still confuse what's guild purpose LOL..
My CC on android, I only build guild then didn't do anything. the leader didn't tell when we fight boss. fight boss only can activate by leader and only 30 minutes. When we can't online on time.. bye.. we need to wait another day to fight.. :@
For me, Guild is only for wasting shards.. it's good for people who have already got 5 legend. but it's bad for me and others who farming shard to get legends :$
Here is my experience with my Android account...
* there is not much chat going on in most guilds
* people don't donate much, only some:o
* you can be kicked out, just after you donated and you get nothing:@
* boss fights are only up to the leader which mostly does a poor job in announcing, so you are left out
* HB is very little if you are not No1:'(
* I still need to figure out why you should upgrade your guild hall....
I see no real advantage yet with the guild system, maybe somebody from the IGG team can give a better explanation of the PRE's of being in a guild?
Would be great, I think
Well, the chat should improve by getting active members.
A decent guild should be organized. E.g. We use message board for our guild to announce boss fights. We require a minimum donation while the higher ups will donate more for additional benefits.
Higher hall means more flags you can use.... More flags is more spells...