Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 6547

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] "MISSING GEMS"

[Copy link] 4/1872

Posted on 10/9/15 11:17:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Within 7hours on 10/09/2015 in the AM 2500 GEMS from my account went missing!? And this is getting old with all the SYSTEM BUGGS, LACK OF SECURITY ON what ever lets HACKERS on with their THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.. GEM GENERATORS.. I work hard on my CASTLE CLASH account.. I UNDERSTAND being a P4F player it's going to take time, so I invest.... Weeks turn in to months and now I'm coming on my 7 or so month of deacaded everyday grinding. Oh by the way, I just discovered FARMING. SO the last few weeks I've been FARMING . Been getting my FARM GRIND strategy refind and managed to save up 2593 GEMS for my 3000 hero roll goal. Almost their!!! Yeah ME!! Trying to score a LEGENDARY HERO, P.D, V.D, you know one of the BIG BOYS and this morning on 10/9/2015 between the hours of 4:30ish am to 11:30 am 2500 GEMS from my CASTLE CLASH account went missing???? ALL tha hard work gone... So I posting this to see if anyone else has experienced this problem?? PLEASE HELP ME.. SOMEONE. I_AM_ZIM

Signature
Stupid HUMAN
Posted on 10/9/15 11:22:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately no one here can access that info. Contact live support with your concern and ask them to review your gem purchases and if other IP addresses have accessed your account. If possible have your account Id, purchase history, date/ time the gems came up missing ready for them

Signature
I rolled pd with  honor badges
Posted on 11/12/15 10:16:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Every purchase with gems and other steps are saved onto a logfile for your account. Simply head up to live support and ask them why you're missing 2.5k.

To the hacker fact: all those "gem generators" are fake. Obviously if they are for iOS and android, because iOS is a closed system and they'll never connect with a programm through your pc/mobile to the cc servers.

Signature
currently N/A
Posted on 11/26/15 9:14:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Contact live support. I lost a few hundred but I'm too lazy to do anything about it ;)

Signature
11k might newbie.
F2P Player by nature
Upcoming YouTuber
Crappy guild member
Posted on 12/23/15 2:16:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Omg on the 15/12/15 I had 1547 gems in my account I was doing the quest board challenges the refesh talent one for 300 gems and they give you the 300 back and after completing I noticed my gem count was down back 804 gems I contacted igg straight away!!!! They said they would look into it. I got told that I had spent it on building upgrades !!! Wtf I had 4 buildings upgrading still with 2 days to go of a 6 days build!! They do not care and they do not listen

Signature