Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 6622

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] iOS Society Chat

[Copy link] 3/711

Posted on 8/31/16 1:13:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

iOS Society was created on 8-24-2015. The purpose of it was to unite and bring the whole iOS community together. To help us become stronger players and achieve our goals within the game.

iOS Society main chat is where our iOS Elites discuss the game's strategies, updates, the forums and anything else related to the game. We literally have became a very friendly and close Society. Everyone in the chat tries to help and do their best to keep the community strong.

PM merchx or mr.deepweb10 if you're interested in joining

Signature
Posted on 8/31/16 11:04:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

hmm, I believe this topic was delisted before. moderators please feel free to lock this thread like before. how could you join a group that not only does the leader denounce our mods, but the company in general for being normal and child friendly with censorship. Plus a group that exist to violate people's rights by harassing them also.

Signature
Posted on 9/1/16 8:27:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If i had $1 for every time a new "elite players" chat is created i would be rich.
To be brutally honest there is NOTHING that can be spoken about in them chats that isnt already on cc deconstructed or available here.
The difference is that here, trolls are moderated and on LINE, people go a bit stupid.
The day you stop wanting to be "elite" or part of the "in crowd" is the day you will start enjoying this game again.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 9/2/16 10:11:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I respect what iYoda says above but I would also add that whilst this forum is most helpful, the ios society is far more active and you get instant answers to your questions. Most of the time, it's also more convenient to get answers from the ios society chat group than having to log into this forum.

There are a lot of top players in the chat group so you do get good solid advice and more of a response. Also, of late, I have noticed that the chat is now becoming more monitored and there is less trolling in there and on this forum. But that is just my opinion from my own experience of the chat group.

Signature
Give Me War