Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 6620

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Castle Crisis Demon - no one wants to hit

[Copy link] 5/605

Posted on 11/15/16 7:01:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It seems no one is really interested in killing off the archdemon in castle crisis this time around. It has been progressing so slowly toward 100%.

Signature
f2p and flying!
Join Mutilator!!!
Posted on 11/15/16 7:52:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Oh, we're interested.  We're just not making much progress.  There are so many options for teams and so many chances for failure in deploying those teams.  I'm not finding it fun.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 11/15/16 8:01:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok, I did figure that might have been an issue. I am definitely in the lower might range (77k) so I knew I was not going to make much headway with him. But he did appear to be even more annoying than usual. :P So I figured that even the big might guys were struggling a bit. I think this is the slowest progress on a crisis demon I have seen yet.

Signature
f2p and flying!
Join Mutilator!!!
Posted on 11/15/16 2:37:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This Arch Demon has been particularly frustrating, and it's appearing more and more luck based the more tries I get in.

I cannot find any consistency with AD's damage.  Drop order probably has something to do with it, but with only 2 tries a day, it's tough to get any kind of meaningful headway.  Sometimes I drop my heroes, and they all blow up one by one.

My alternate accounts can't really do anything significant.  5-10 million, then its all over.  My alternates are not all that weak either (90k, 150k respectively).  I would imagine a vast amount of players simply cannot do anything.

Kinda sucks.  I was getting used to the fame every week.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 11/18/16 1:35:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It can be okay this demon but only if his health would be reduced by 70% or so. He is hard but that is for everyone which makes it still fair in my opinion. Only proble is that it takes ways too long till we can claim rewards and start a new crisis

Signature
Posted on 11/18/16 10:39:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the point of changing how Archdemon works is to slow down the Distribution of Fame which is not necessarily a bad thing.
I myself have 15 million as my highest damage.

I use these heroes and drop this way;
Ghoulem
Dread Drake
Pumpkin Duke
Phantom King
Cupid/Valentina
Treantaur

I drop Ghoulem then wait for aggro, then I drop all the rest of the heroes in a circle so none is in the same spot to get "zapped"
Before I was told to do this by a Guildie, my highest was 4.4 million.

We are all trying to beat it, believe me but its not that easy :)

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0