Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 6214

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Scorch at 8/ on Michael is better then 8/ tenacity.......I can prove it.....

[Copy link] 7/406

Posted on 2/9/17 1:42:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is this true or myth....better not to get hit with a high scorch.....??thoguhts......

Signature
Posted on 2/9/17 2:06:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Scorch can be negated by Calamity whereas Tenacity cannot, and it has a cooldown.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 2/9/17 4:07:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

and more importantly, you WANT Michael to get hit, that's how the reflection skill works, they hit-he reflects-they take back the damage.

Signature
Posted on 2/10/17 12:58:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If your Aries misses...he does not use calamity...he may not be giving Michael energy...but your heros who miss Michael would also not gain energy...therefore not using there move....who needs more hp on a hero who can not only fly....so no bombs ground unit attacks.....he deflects what does connect.....a miss is a miss....scorch is his best talent period.....combined with lightning rock and cane skill at 10/ .....I am telling you the proof is in puddding

Signature
Posted on 2/12/17 1:47:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So a video to prove it?

Signature
f2p and flying!
Join Mutilator!!!
Posted on 2/12/17 4:09:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My thoughts...I had tenacity on my devo Michael. I wasn't impressed with it. He died easily and often as tank spot in lava when I tried him as sub for dd. He didn't do well in LBF or WG4 either. I just switch to bladeshell. I'm not sure it's any better but I will experiment and find out. Reflecting 100% damage with a 30% chance sounds pretty good but have to put it to the test first, especially as tank hero where he takes a lot of aggro. Think of how well SK does with 5/5 corrode with only a 16% chance. Yes it's not a direct correlation but enough to draw an inference. I have nothing to add about scorch as I have not used it myself. Just speaking of other viable options.

Signature
***Mutilator Guild***
Posted on 2/12/17 10:01:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol only a noob would think scorch is good on Michael. Number one your just not smart for thinking anyone would upgrade a scorch and number 2 Michael has the deflect so he can get hit. If he doesn't get hit then no deflecting damage. Plain and simple tenacity is better. The best is ss for GW defence but tenacity is next on the list. Scorch is just no.

Signature
Posted on 2/13/17 10:36:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

With the combos of artifacts and pets, plays a major helper in survival

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers