Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 6324

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] What should I do with all these books?

[Copy link] 3/229

Posted on 2/14/17 1:44:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just recently evod my 4/5 enlighten snowzilla and I'm not going to bring him up so I have 263 books just chilling in my warehouse. Not sure what to do with them first. I'm starving in hbs with only 200k and I'm working on my lava isle 3 team. I am also working on my GW defence team and my hbm team. I could get up vlad fo hbm (he is at lvl 170) to beat hbm s, I could get tree and PK up for lava, (they are at 160 9 stars), or I could get Michael up for GW defence, GW affence and lbf (he is at 141). Not sure what to start on and how many books I should sell for hbs. And suggestions? Also I'm 120k might in a guild that's top 500.

Signature
Posted on 2/14/17 2:07:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

PK & Tree for lava

assuming you are already sweeping 6-10, otherwise I would be concentrating on dungeon team if I was you, since the main resources in this game come from sweeping dungeons.

Signature
Posted on 2/14/17 2:49:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sell the books for Honor Badges.  There's no reason to be capped for days if you've got books to sell.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 2/15/17 12:11:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Working on your Lava team is a lot more important than HBM or GW defense, assuming you aren't already doing Lava.

Level your Lava team and sell books as necessary.  Don't be shy about blowing all your books.  If it gets you in a Lava team, it's worth it.

Signature