Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 6425

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Possible solution to rolling system

[Copy link] 7/286

Posted on 5/26/17 5:50:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

People seem to be talking about the rolling system and believe that it is broken because with every new hero the odds of getting said hero is less likely. Here I will present an option that will still make IGG money and make the odds of getting the new hero always the same.

First off make a buy hero feature
100,000 gems for a new hero or 500 gems per shard, and have this reduce by 10 percent every month for a few months maybe 5, to whatever Igg decides. Then after 12 months make the hero purchasable for 20,000 shards.

After that edit the rolling system so the odds are the same but replace green and blue shard heroes for their respective slimes. And reducing the roll for hero price to 100 gems.

Also making a roll for legendary hero button, that costs 10,000 gems but only contains the twelve gem heros, all with the same odds. Thus costing 120,000 gems for nearly the same odds as simply purchasing the newest hero.

This should be beneficial to both free to play players and pay to play players, as if someone is willing to pay for the new here they can guarantee it as well as a free to play can save up for it, or theres still the chance to take a risk and roll for the same heroes nut it is still that, a risk.

Let me know what everyone thinks about this.

Signature
Posted on 5/26/17 5:52:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I realize that I made a few spelling errors, for those I am sorry,

Signature
Posted on 5/26/17 7:27:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think your proposal is excellent. Hopefully igg listens this post. Many, including myself, are being turned off to the game because of the new rolling odds.

Signature
Posted on 5/26/17 11:34:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Come on guys the rolling system is absolutely random........ you have the same chance to get a Paladan or Champion as you do Anubis or Gun Slinger..........

In all seriousness there is no way you the average player or even a way for hundreds or even thousands of players to have open communication with developers.

Signature
rescyou.deviantart.com
Posted on 5/28/17 2:13:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

500 gems for soulstone sounds legit.

Signature
Posted on 5/28/17 4:19:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This solution already exist "Bazaar", but we're just far too behind the Chinese servers.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 5/29/17 11:40:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

tell me gift card redeem code plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  WO RICH TELL ME  code

Signature
boss
Posted on 5/30/17 9:24:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

nice idea, but ... will IGG hear it?

Signature