Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 6425

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Am I lucky or just a spender?

[Copy link] 5/364

Posted on 7/21/17 2:02:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey guys so I got lots of legends but some people call me a P2P nub, Even tho I spent less then 50$ lmao
I am not denying I am P2P cause no matter the amount buying gems is buying gems but the fact that I get called a nub sucks what's your guys opinion? (Ps I only bought 10k gems the rest I earned from tapjoy)

Signature
Posted on 7/21/17 2:02:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump

Signature
Posted on 7/21/17 9:29:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lot of heroes, but having dupes in altar is pointless unless they are used for a specific thing like defense. Good heroes though for the ammount you have spent

Signature
No matter how far a jackass may travel, it will never return as a horse.
Posted on 7/21/17 1:07:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Keep it up, you're doing very well ✊️

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 7/21/17 5:36:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For the most part, anyone who gives a P2P a hard time for buying gems (and keeping this boat floating) doesn't know what they are talking about. 

I have both P2P and F2P accounts. What does that make me?  Haha.

Anyway, on to your account.  You pulled quite a few good heroes, and you have a lot to work with, but your results aren't great (missing Ghoulem, Aries, and Anubis+ is unfortunate).

All in all though, that's a hell of a lot of purple for less than 50 dollars.  You should be able to fly through early content now.

Signature
Posted on 7/23/17 10:32:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ignore the haters and just push on with what you've got... There is absolutely nothing wrong with buying some gems to help you get a jump start on a game you plan on putting your time and effort into... Having a decent mix of Heros just helps make it fun for you to work with, enjoy the combos you can make with them... And indeed you have a ways to go and many more Heros you'll be getting over time... Honestly spending 50 bucks in castle clash is almost, not quite but almost, like being free to play anyway 50 bucks sadly does not go far :).   .  If you can afford it I'd recommend buying gems again off and on to help boost your account, if you do end up being a regular long term playa...

Signature