Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 6563

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] The best thing about this update

[Copy link] 14/1228

Posted on 12/20/17 2:37:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It will bring my four plus years of CCing to an end that much closer.  I remember the days a guild could get to #1 in might while still having members who’re disproportionately F2P or casual players.   As if we needed another reminder those days are truly behind us.  My advice to anyone thinking about checking out CC and starting this game from scratch:  don’t.

If only IGG were as good at fixing the bugs and cleaning out the game as they are at hacking our brains...

Signature
WeGamers/Line ID: AvengingAngelCC
Posted on 12/20/17 2:40:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I always wonder what is the mindset of an individual who goes to the forum of a game to complain about the game.  I mean if you are discontent, does it make you feel better to bring those around you down?
~OT.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/20/17 3:56:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not sure exactly why you're complaining, as for the guild that has the most might... uhh we dont care...  I recently tried to change guild which is ranked top 110 since I was in my own guild which was rated 1080, I just wanted to see if I was going to get more fame since I was going to be in a guild with more competition... with the same score of GW, about the same score in the FF, I lost more than 600 fame / week in being in a higher guild

here is my advice: being in a stronger guild does not always give more fame & also does not make you a better player XD

Signature
Think by yourself, dont be sheep

QC vice-leader
Posted on 12/20/17 4:02:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Best part of the update is actually only having to click on one gold mine and mana mill to collect them all.

Signature
Posted on 12/20/17 6:59:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Totally agree with Silent Knight. This is not about complaining or bringing those around you down. Look at how much IGG had done to help F2P players. I rolled 18k gems what do I get only those with million gems will get something. I sincerely advise those who wish to start please forget it u will never catch up at this point in time unless something is done to help. It’s so obvious in this game the good thing is we can collect alll our gold at once.

Signature
Posted on 12/21/17 5:28:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There are so many opportunities for new players. I see so many low mightnplayers with top tear heros. All I had when I started was a freakin thunder god. Enjoy the times of bad rolling sessions and upgrade the heros you have. You get to a point where you have so many heros it’s hard to upgrade them all. I have a lil Nick and ronin sitting at lvl 200 1/10 because I have other heros as priorities.

Save your gems and roll on days that have rewards for rolling like hire heros and win. Garenteed legendary hero after rolling 10 heros.

Signature
Posted on 12/22/17 12:02:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don’t know about the rest of you guys, but my guild (DarkKnights) has several F2P players, and we do pretty well overall.

When we have to kick out all our F2P, I’ll come back to this thread and agree.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 12/23/17 8:19:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seems the thread is pointing to a direction, let’s go back to the topic....... “The best thing about this update .......... ???”

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 12/24/17 2:24:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

First off, I Got Games (IGG) is a company. Companies exist to make profit. Therefore, F2p shouldn’t complain about these updates because they don’t contribute to the funds that IGG takes in. So, don’t complain if you aren’t contributing to the continuation of the game, because the truth is that the only way this game will continue is if people keep spending their money on it. If you aren’t spending money, you shouldn’t be complaining about a money driven feature of a money driven game.

Signature
Posted on 12/24/17 10:40:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature