Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 6547

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Bug when im rolling

[Copy link] 2/283

Posted on 12/21/17 12:53:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think i have a bug. I dont get any Legendary Hero when im rolling with Gems since the 3. November.
I only get Blue Heroes, Green Heroes and Blue Slimes. Not even a legendary Slim.
I know, the Chances to roll Green Heroes/Blue Heroes/ Blue Slimes are 87,2%
I know that the Chance to get a legendary Slim is 5%.
And i know the Chance to get a Legendary Hero is 0.05% to 0.25% Chance.
And i know that it can take long to roll a Legendary Hero that you want (like 60.000-300.000 Gems)
But i rolled over 10.000 Gems, and i never got any legendary Heroes since the 3 November.
And when i see, that i got before like 6 months, nearly every week like 3 legendary Heroes, im asking me is this a bug? Or is this happen on purpose?

Signature
Posted on 12/21/17 1:15:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

*It is not a bug, rolling is random so there are no guarantees ever.
*Your stated "Odds" are speculative at best as IGG has never posted any stats and no member or group has ever been able to gather enough data to produce a sampling large enough to represent this global vehicle.  So please don't pull numbers out of the air and state them as they are fact.  "You Know Nothing Jon Snow"

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/25/17 10:44:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Also, as sad as it is to say, rolling 10,000 gems and getting no legendaries, isn’t as rare as it should be.

I’ve experienced similar roll sessions, with my worst one being nearly 20,000 gems and only pulling a Paladin.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights