Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 6542

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Best hero’s in game.

[Copy link] 2/244

Posted on 1/16/18 5:04:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have not been in this game for about a year and now I’m just baffled at how many heroes are in this game now?pumpkin dukes and vlad Dracula and that pirates were the best hero’s in the game.

Posted on 1/16/18 6:37:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Imho there is no such thing, all the heroes have unique and specific talents.  So unless you are willing to classiify a category, it will be hard to pinpoint as the game and new heroes are constantly evolving in various directions.

Follow IGG    Follow CC
Posted on 1/16/18 7:21:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As many will tell you, the "best" hero for one game mode, might not be the best in another.

However, from a general standpoint, I present to you, Hanyabull's Top 5 Heroes for well, everything (not including the Dragons or the Pay Heroes):

1) PD.  If this needs explaining, you don't actually play the game.
2) Cupid.  PD's partner in crime is still the most used energy provider to date for myself.
3) Anubis.  Arguably the most versatile hero in the game.  He is good in all game modes, and straight over powered in most.
4) Ghoulem.  Still the best healer, and has no replacement if heals are necessary.
5) Gunslinger. The best option for your damage dealing slot for most game modes.

These 5 heroes get the most game time for me, and are absolutely irreplaceable in the game modes I need them for.  Having these 5 in the early game will dominate the game on levels I can't even comprehend.

iOS - DarkKnights