Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 6584

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Free gems

[Copy link] 3/542

Posted on 2/3/18 11:58:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to request that work be done on the free gems system as I completed an offer that should give me 140+ gems (comeplete whole 10 and 18 on fairway solitaire) and when I went back onto castle clash I did not receive my gems. I have previously completed an offer and received gems so I don’t know why it didn’t work this time? Please can you check this out.

Many thanks

Signature
Posted on 2/3/18 3:15:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You should know that even though IGG advertises "TapJoy" they are two separate entities.  Which means if you don't obtain the reward for completing an "TapJoy" offer you should contact them to resolve the issue.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2/4/18 7:19:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think there’s a bug within IGG’s side as well, just before the update or even way back.

When watching a video the game will sometimes disappear after it finishes.

Also there’s numerous times that it could’ve conflicted when IGG has offers of “purchasing any amount of gems” to retrieve a prize.
I understand it’s TapJoy’s responsibility to give the rewards but could there be a big possibility also that there’s something hindering for the process to go through within actuall CC App?

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 2/8/18 8:46:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

One thing about Tapjoy.  For reasons that I cannot explain, it seems that Tapjoy is "locked" onto my primary device.

If I do a Tapjoy offer on my cell phone, they tend to work normally.  If I do a Tapjoy offer on my iPad (with the exact same Apple ID and Gamecenter ID logged in), they never work. 

Regardless, IGG support won't be able to help you with it.  You have to contact Tapjoy.  You can reach Tapjoy in-game if you open up the reward section when you enter Tapjoy from in-game.

If you have any additional questions, you can reach me on Line.  Line ID: Hanyabull.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights