https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwGf7sBnYJI

Not mentioned in video:

- Deploying troops time reduced
- Arena 30 gem refresh removed
- If I missed something, just write bellow

Signature
I'm back ^.^
Posted on 3/9/14 3:28:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Uhmm that update came out about 1-2 days ago for android, not to sound mean but we all saw it already. At least most of us.

Also ios is way behind android (which I am not complaining about) so we still have one update (Cupid update) before we even start thinking about the might update. Don't want to burst your bubble but you're going to have to wait

Signature
Posted on 3/9/14 3:31:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

BDxMoneyTeam odpowiada, dnia 3-9-2014 03:28 PM
Uhmm that update came out about 1-2 days ago for android, not to sound mean but we all saw it alread ...

I just want to let you raise your might before you got the update. I have title of Knight and I can't win on arena with 3 titles higher and player that has 40 lvl heroes lower than mine. Why so aggresive?

Signature
I'm back ^.^
Posted on 3/9/14 4:38:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

GimmeFavour replied at 3-9-2014 03:31 PM
I just want to let you raise your might before you got the update. I have title of Knight and I ca ...

I didn't mean to be aggressive. I'm sorry if you took it that way, I was just trying to inform you that it was a while ago. But yeah I am getting my might up thank you

Signature
Posted on 3/10/14 2:16:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

lol we so behind in updates, not gonna see this new might system till we're all buying gems with our retirement moneys.

Signature