Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 1366

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Media] Introducing up & coming youtubers

[Copy link] 4/1325

Posted on 3/16/14 6:53:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I as a beginning youtuber, reaching goal of 1000 subs probably in few hours blah blah, I decided to make something new in my videos so I started inviting new youtubers for just loose talk during doing some stuff on my main account and new smurf. In the background you can see me doing hundred of mistakes... but who cares, just listen to me and video guest, in first video I invited James (TacticalRipoff - xx subs), iOS player, that started doing videos weeks ago. He asked me about help so he got it, start is the most difficult part of youtube... How someone can watch your videos if you have 0 subs and you are new and there's xxxxxxxxx other youtubers starting as you. As it comes also in real life, most of the times you need someone's help :) Link to his yotube channel in description:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ud7npLjo-U

Next video is aready recorded, I invited SkyGuy286  (200+ subs) (I probably confused numbers hahaha), I just have to edit it and upload video so I will do it soon in free time.

I don't know iOS communicty so good, so if someone want to take a part in my video, even if he is not doing youtube videos but just want to discuss something, share opinion with world or suggestions, here you go, contact with me on Line app (sruPL) or Kakao Talk (sruPL) or just bellow my videos with you skype nickname. So you can be just a normal player, no need to be youtuber ;)

[To lovely admins, please keep this thread for some time here, then move to Media, thanks :) ]

Signature
I'm back ^.^
Posted on 3/16/14 6:58:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

we've been rick rolled

jokes ;P,

nice videos im your 995th subscriber . support :)

Signature
Posted on 3/16/14 7:12:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Me aswell, in maybe about a week I'll upload my 1st cc video, but yeah.. This is my channel
http://m.youtube.com/user/lolnubiwin

Signature
Posted on 3/16/14 8:21:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

newish youtuber here! I dont have many vids tho, and no skills for editing, so I dont expect much

Signature
Posted on 3/16/14 9:02:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Very cool stuff. Good luck

Signature