Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 1366

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Media] Share my account.

[Copy link] 5/884

Posted on 8/19/15 8:14:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Im kinda quitting Castle Clash (but I'll still stay on the forum) back to the reason. Castle Clash isn't fun if you can't get the heroes you want. To have to spend 700$ for a hero is insane and ridiculous. Plus the event... I like Gem Only heroes cause it's fair to everyone in the game to obtain... But 700$ it's basically separating the Rich from the Poor. The rich who spend a 1000$+ succeed not only faster but 100x better. So the heroes I want (Moltanica and Minotaur) I can't obtain. So I'm doing like a account shareable. I don't wanna let go of the account just in case I want to come back. Some may call this stupid or whatever but I won't switch the Password or Email EVER. So it'll be our account. (I may not even pick a winner... Trust issues lol) but to enter just comment anything it could even be "Your dumb" lol. I'll count it as a submission. Best of luck to you all!

Heroes:
Pumpkin Duke,
Cupid,
Aries,
Pixie,
Snowzilla,
Death Knight,
Santa Boom,
And all of shard legends but Siren and Grizzly reaper.

Signature
I chopped off my
Mr.Happy, it's doesn't mean I'm a girl.... It just means I'm a dude with no Mr.Happy.
Posted on 8/19/15 9:57:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A part time job along with only a internship and Christmas money got me mino and every hero. Look into labor type jobs you can make 10-12$ an hour, internships won't happen without being in college. Then flip your pay check into a app called raise which is an iTunes card seller and buy 80$ worth of an 100$ value and bam you'll have your mino For 720 instead of 900$ bucks. But I'd be lying to you if I said I didn't come from a family who was well off. Just put 20$ Aside weekly man and you'll turn stuff around in no time. Plus trust me about moltanica when I say he's just a tankier version of your santa.

Signature
Posted on 8/22/15 5:06:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ur cool lel <3

Signature
Posted on 8/22/15 9:24:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I will take care of this account for your honor and I will give it back when you want it back

Signature
Posted on 8/23/15 1:03:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

well jay as I understand I'm playing all day long with breaks I can help in this account of u want I can join and try to help u there

Signature
Posted on 9/1/15 3:10:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here's the iTunes app I was talking about.

Signature