Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 1366

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Media] The Power of Life Drain

[Copy link] 12/4353

Posted on 10/9/15 12:12:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Does anyone still use Life Drain? So many people now opt for WarGod or Bulwark on Vlad, Spirit Mage and Moltanica. Even on Grizzly Reaper too!!
Well this right here, https://youtu.be/JnQYxmMzGsE, shows you that Life Drain is still the most powerful talent, (in my opinion anyway) available today.

Don't forget about Life Drain people!!!!!

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 10/9/15 3:02:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have 3/8 life drain on my snowzilla,Druid & ninja and it's the best talent without doubt !

Signature
I Need Pumpkin Duke Plzzzz
Posted on 10/9/15 4:24:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't completely agree. I still prefer my was god Vlad. Life drain is great on some heros

Signature
Hero trading coming next update
Posted on 10/9/15 4:30:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Hero trading coming next update
Posted on 10/9/15 5:24:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have LD on Vlad/Molt/SK/OB/Harpy

Signature
Posted on 10/9/15 7:56:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

life drain is cute, but it's not good. It heals a % of the damage you deal, and in the situations where it matters life drain will not help you as you are being swarmed with an HBM wave or tanking 5 Heros. If you are not taking damage, you are not healing. If you're not healing, life drain is dead in the water. Sure life drain works for that boss video you posted but that's just pointless. If 5 Heros swing at you for 10k and u swing for 10k and heal for 10% of that.... It only takes 10 swings from your hero to negate the amount of damage you have just taken from ONE of the 5 targeting you. That's super shitty bro....

With all that being said, life drain is viable on skull knight because his proc makes it work. In other situations it's just too slow, healing based on your own attacks. It's a race for damage and life drain doesn't keep you alive long enough for it to make any difference. Of course, I'm talking about things not already on free farm. Beating something you would beat anyways still falls into the realm of ineffective skill type.

Signature
Posted on 10/9/15 9:53:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have LD on three heroes.  4/8 LD on a GR.  Put it on him because of his natural attack speed and GR was a bit squishy.  Later rolled a 5/8 LD and put it on my primary Druid.  He had a 3/8 Berserk.  I love the LD on my Druid.  Druid stays alive and keeps healing the rest of the team.  Also, just rolled a 5/8 LD and put it on my new DD that I got yesterday.  Not enough info to evaluate that talent yet on DD.  General opinions are it should be good.

Signature
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.  

-Peart
Posted on 10/9/15 10:14:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have an 8/8 life drain on my Vlad and be is pretty bad ass

Signature
Posted on 10/11/15 6:43:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The times you will need to heal (insane dungons, HBM T) you will be dead before LD maters.

My vlad is now sitting on 151,850 HP and is still dead instantly in insane dungons.  Sure healing for 22.7k per attack would be nice but really the times you do use the LD you weren't going to die anyway.  So really not worth spending 21k fame plus the gems rolling 5/5 LD

Signature
Posted on 10/12/15 10:59:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

LD is best with a tanker not a dmg dealer, IMO. unless you use your dmg dealer as a tank too!

Signature