Here it is :d any suggestion is welcomed1
Don't take this personally
1. Practice what your going to say so there is less pause between words
2. Don't speak so close to the mic
3. Have a point and get to it as fast as you can
4. Try to write down what your going to say and than read it outloud
there are two reason to watch a YouTube video
1. The video is interesting
2. The person is interesting
what kind of video are you making?
Damn phone posting when I am not done, anyways, the pauses is because English isn't my main language. And the mic thing, u mean too loud? Or the wind sounds? Also what topics you recommend me? We could do duos
I give you props for making a video series. If I see them on here I am sure I will watch them but you have to make sure you keep the video interesting and pace it well. I definitely felt the first one was a bit dreary and slow. Make sure you go in with a plan and keep excited and stuff.
I can't make too many judgements yet since it is your first video but just work on it some. Watch some more sandseven stuff and phinalhour stuff and figure out what your videos will be about.
I learnt this game much from sandseven video. He has a great tips and videos also he is so lucky..