Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 150

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] about gunslinger hero

[Copy link] 14/443

Posted on 7/7/17 6:24:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

okay gs really made people quit and igg is losing fans but! i have an idea that would really give back some balance into this game and I hope Igg would see this

so idea is to nerf Gs! its either to nerf her copters to be visible or to spawn them less often so like 1 copter every 6-8 seconds or something.. not like every other second billion of them. thanks!!!

Signature
Posted on 7/7/17 11:03:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good idea, no one hero should be so OP that there is virtually no counters.
~Bugs&Suggestions

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/16/17 12:28:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When will the copters be fixed? Description says they are supposed to attack the target with the lowest hp. HOWEVER, I constantly see them attacking my heroes when I am continually spamming guardians. Guardians are clearly on the map and there no gap when they are all dead as I'm dropping them away from towers and heroes. MY FINGER DOES NOT LEAVE THE SCREEN. This might be copters not working as intended due to the system, but I fail to believe this cannot be fixed.

Signature
Posted on 7/16/17 1:31:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Either you have her or not.

Nothing to fix, invest in one of them shards* hero.

Many quit the games for other reasons not because of GunSlinger's power.

If IGG starts doing that, more of those P2P will definitely quit.

Nerf GunSlinger then who's next?

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 7/16/17 1:31:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Either you have her or not.

Nothing to fix, invest in one of them shards* hero.

Many quit the games for other reasons not because of GunSlinger's power.

If IGG starts doing that, more of those P2P will definitely quit.

Nerf GunSlinger then who's next?

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
Posted on 7/16/17 2:25:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Quitting will just put you behind when you come back, after either they fix gunslinger or add skins to boost the older Heros to OP them up, IF the game is unbalanced igg will balance it back out eventually... I capitalize IF because I'm not sure how unbalanced the game is, but I do have issue with slinger she's no fun to fight, and I have her and she's no fun to own really, so far I can't use her for much just hero base patrol... I can't speak for newer ppl , they prob can't handle slinger at all, but there shouldn't be too many ppl who have her in their leagues..

Signature
Posted on 7/16/17 4:04:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When you fix something, whether it's nerfed or buffed, that's not the issue. While I personally would like to actually see a nerf for this incredibly annoying hero, the spawned copters need to work as described. Otherwise what's the point? It's very aggravating seeing such a lack of effort from the developers.

Signature
Posted on 7/16/17 10:52:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you do nerf GunSlinger, how is IGG going to compensate those that spent x amount of money trying to get her?

Count yourself very lucky if you have single rolled her but for those that spent x amount, that'll be a different story.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
Posted on 7/17/17 12:05:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Fixing a bug/something not working as intended that leads into a nerf does not require any compensation. In fact plenty of other games do regular balancing WITHOUT any compensation so nothing gets extremely out of hand. So I don't actually understand why people think they deserve something for balancing. However that has never happened in castle clash but that is not what I am asking for. The copters are not attacking the lowest hp target on the map, thus they are broken.

Signature
Posted on 7/17/17 5:36:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)