Castle Clash - iOS Today: 6    Total Posts: 275

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] about gunslinger hero

[Copy link] 14/512

Posted on 7/17/17 1:46:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As much as I hate GS (I really do.  Anything that causes people to quit the game is the worst thing ever), I doubt anything we do will get her nerfed.  I'd love a nerf, but then again, I don't have her.

As mentioned above, nothing has every really been nerfed, so hoping for one, might be an effort in futility.

What we probably can expect is another hero release that effectively counters GS.  It took awhile, but we finally got a reasonable counter to Aries.

Signature
Posted on 7/17/17 6:32:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

GS is generates a lot money right now, to nerfed it would be insane. There are people used hundreds of thousands gems just to obtained her.

This hero is at least obtainable through gems rather than events only and only hero OP that you could possibly owned, if you get lucky.

With this new update due soon, it'll be more harder and could separate the F2P and P2P even further.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 7/18/17 1:50:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

the easiest would be to remove possibility of unlimited range, whats up with that..

Signature
Posted on 7/18/17 6:52:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You can always distract them with troops.

Or just use Atlanticore

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 7/18/17 8:43:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

@Dave, how much is IGG paying you bro?? 

GS is the worst thing that has ever happened to CC. Made countless of people quit, because she is ridicolously overpowered in GW defense. GW Was already frustrating enough for a lot of people, she made it 10x worse. A nerf is 100% justifiable, it happens in all games all the time when something turns out to be too OP. They made a mistake, which can happen. Recognize the mistake, nerf somehow and move on!

Signature
Join SavageBunnies now!