Castle Clash - iOS Today: 2    Total Posts: 148

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Guild Wars

[Copy link] 10/339

Posted on 7/7/17 11:49:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guild wars ... everyone has an opinion on this polarizing game mode.

On open suggestion to IGG. 

Make guild wars a weekly event, occurring on the weekends only.  Make the rewards double so players don't feel like they are losing out on fame, it will make life much easier on the constituency that supports your existence.

Please and thank you very much.

Signature
Posted on 7/7/17 11:54:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great idea.

Signature
SomeBeach
Posted on 7/8/17 4:52:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have conflicting opinions on this; 

On one hand I personally "HATE" (and I know that is a strong word) GW.  So in that respect the last thing I want to see is the frequency increased.

On the other hand, an increase in frequency may (for some) aid in decreasing the stress and anxiety associated with the feature.

However the increase in frequency does nothing to combat bases filled with maxed out/devo'd heroes, skills and perfect talents. Nor does it do anything to counter the increasingly OP heroes such as GS.

Meh, allow me to move this to the "Bugs&Suggestions" section for the Devs to review.
Good Luck!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/16/17 9:13:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, got to agree on this.

Hence the game's becoming a big chore, it's simplicity is more complex now than before.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 7/16/17 8:57:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, 
 I disagree to this. GW is what make CC interesting. If you feeling stress or anxiety. Then, it means its not a game for you or you can go to a chill guild. Theres a lot of them!

Signature
Posted on 7/16/17 10:47:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I might be in the minority, but I like GW twice a week.  I'd even be able to stomach 3 times a week.

When I think about it, GW is the only reason I even play this game.  Clearing content, making sure I don't hemorrhage any timers, buying gems, all of this is simply so I can remain competitive in GW.

It's the only game mode that affects other people, thus, it's just about the only game mode I care about.  That said, removing an opportunity to prove my worth in the guild, and against my opponents, isn't viewed as a positive to me.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 7/17/17 8:15:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It should be that only the top 10 of the best scores will be counted

Signature
QC Vice-Leader
Posted on 7/17/17 2:33:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I strongly disagree. I like twice a week. You are in the guild for this reason and nothing else!

Its like a mini MMORPG!

Signature
Posted on 8/1/17 5:16:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Gw sucked

Signature
TIGGY @ SHINNN
Posted on 8/8/17 12:42:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning to all members that join guids  join KaT eT the lvl of abuse is not acceptable and it's a business with in business sorry igg because this not on ok I am 44 years and was born yesterday

Signature