Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 173

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] ARENA 2.0 - New and Improved with FAME

[Copy link] 7/244

Posted on 7/27/17 4:56:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG lets kill two birds with one stone... Add fame to arena, and watch how that brings this obsolete game mode back to life... I can't even fathom how complex arena could be with this new equipment system, only one way to find out IGG... This idea Is so obvious it's a no brained :P

Signature
Posted on 7/27/17 5:23:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I really like this. The only time I do arena anymore is when I have the quest for it. The rewards for winning a battle is 40 hb. Change that to fame and you bet your bottom dollar I'd be doing it again.

Signature
Posted on 7/27/17 5:52:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is an update 3 years in the making.

I really can't fathom how the Arena hasn't been updated years ago.  All they would have to do is change the rewards.  Just give more HB.  Anything!

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 7/28/17 12:31:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

40 hb and 40 fame for a win
6 hb and 6 fame for a loss

Signature
Posted on 7/28/17 6:57:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

That would be nice.   I had 15000 fame saved up for this new update and it was only enough for 5 heroes.  We definitely need a way to earn fame faster!

Signature
Posted on 7/28/17 7:35:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The cost or the use of gems' rising and rewards' still the same.

Have to agree, with Fames being in demand right now.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 8/28/17 9:07:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The new arena makes no sense. Why do people have the chance to move up 1,000 places? Why aren't rewards per match? Making the last 15 mins the only real important time period makes the rest of the season (week) a complete waste of time. This needs to be changed ASAP.

Signature
Posted on 8/29/17 11:54:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The fame from this new event is so small, it really holds no value. those rewards would be fine if it was daily. I can earn 200 fame most days doing lost battle fields. Or squad showdown, I can earn 600ish a week. We really need more sources for fame it's insane how much it cost to do anything. I have more then 10 single evos sitting at 200 waiting on fame. But I cant use it for that because I have about 30 Devo I need the fame to use on equipment. And forget raising talents..... no fame for that. Ive been spending 500-600 most months on gems. And can't keep up with it, guess this games only for the top 1% of us. Might be time to find a new game!

Signature