Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 226

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Dear IGG. This statement is false.

[Copy link] 8/375

Posted on 7/30/17 12:56:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 7/30/17 2:03:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Are you after the Funfair Background?

Looking at the image shows different coupons, correct me if wrong.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 7/30/17 2:21:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The statement perhaps is poorly worded but not false.  It means that the coupons can be applied to any background of your choosing.  Where some may be confused is that you would need to have a sufficient amount to claim the one of your choice.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/30/17 2:29:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In the English language the word ...any...has a specific definition.  The use In this case renders the statement false.  It was correctly worded before the update. No need to make excuses for igg. I was just pointing out an issue the should correct.

Signature
Posted on 7/31/17 12:58:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pretty clearly no longer a valid statement and false from IGG.  Keyword being "any" background on the background page.

Signature
Posted on 7/31/17 3:19:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The wording on the Background Coupons were written before the Fun Fair was released, and IGG's attention to detail with these kind of things, is mediocre at best.

Good catch, it's stuff like this that give this game an unpolished look and feel.  I can't imagine fixing something like this would be difficult.

It should be reworded as "Exchange for any applicable Backgrounds at the Background Page."

Course, the description for Talents/Crests is still a grammar mess that confuses just about every single English speaker in the known world.  I don't imagine this getting fixed anytime soon.

Signature
Posted on 8/6/17 5:33:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Anyway Fun Fair for 20 bucks

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 8/8/17 9:42:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

That's IGG's oversight and failure to change the wording after fun fair was released -- it requires its own unique coupon. It's the same poor wording in the past events such as "X% chance to get X hero which they have removed."

I have now learned to double check all the details before pulling the trigger and take those given odds with a grain of salt. However, please be advice that although all events and purchases have the fine print "IGG reserves the right to the final interpretation of this event", this does not apply to unclear and ambiguous language. The purchase is a contract, and in the united states contract law, if you can show that the language in the contract can be subject to multiple interpretation, it is the court that has the final say.

Just an FYI and don't meant to start anything. It is in your best interest IGG to make sure you get those right and protect yourself from disputes.

Signature
Posted on 8/11/17 6:45:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump for Sledge

Signature
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man