Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 226

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Fame needs fixed please.

[Copy link] 3/133

Posted on 7/30/17 10:03:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please change the arena prize to fame instead of honor badges due to the new augmenting... we have a ton of ways to earn hbs but very few ways to earn fame... or add a new battle part where fame is the prize. I play lost battlefield and you get 6 chances per day, maybe change that so you get one change per 30 min and up it to 10 chances... buying heros is 3-9 fame... come on... if you need 3000 to augment not counting the 3000 unless you have two hero cards that's gonna take buying 1000 heros or 2000 heros if you don't have the card... and lastly the castle crisis it takes like 5 days before that thing resets... just help us out... you added a new cost of fame without adding a new way to earn... we already needed all of our fame for evolutions and now we have to decide to wait a month to evolve or to augment... hopefully you guys will figure out something, Thanks! OffThaRichtor

Signature
Posted on 7/31/17 2:25:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Fames (in demand atm) will make the Arena more interesting.

I have to agree of having another option to gain Fames ✊️

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 7/31/17 8:43:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's really quite amazing that the only change to Arena in the years I've been playing are the saved configurations.  It seems one of the simplest game modes.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 7/31/17 3:25:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Adding Fame to the Arena would be the easiest solution IMO.

It introduces more Fame, and it re-invigorates the Arena.  Arena game play is interesting enough that people simply do it for fun at this point.

Let's make it relevant again!

Signature