Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 173

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] iOS (and other platforms) should recieve the same deals as Android

[Copy link] 5/200

Posted on 8/14/17 3:05:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The following was a response from the Administration on how the deals on iOS are decided:

Simply put, I don't believe iOS players would provide feedback for IGG to offer up less to us than to Android server players.

Signature
DarkKnights
Posted on 8/14/17 3:43:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks igg!  I was hoping to make myself feel more important by having to pay more for the same items than the android folks!  I feel sooooo special.

Signature
Posted on 8/14/17 4:55:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Moved thread to suggestion so the development team can see the feedback from iOS members on this board.

As an iOS player myself, I don't believe anyone would give feedback to IGG requesting worse deals than Android.  I can understand why our deals would be different than Android, but I don't believe that reason would be caused by the players.

I can understand if the sales simply can't be the same because of release times, projected sales, etc.  However, at least give us the same "Free events".  We are all playing the same game here.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 8/14/17 6:27:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I already tried to reason several times with the support, this was one of their replies:
"Furthermore, please understand that Android server has more players than IOS server, which is why to encourage more players to play on the said server"

Why should I be discriminated for being an iOS user? I need to spend much more money to advance my accounts on iOS.

"the bazaar pack was based on most of the players feedback" ... not just bazaar but the anniversary days, july gifts, august gifts, youth day, etc.
At Android I easily boosted Gunslinger, Demo, Anubis, etc to 10/10 just with those almost daily 200+ gelatinous champions for 15 euros.
Rarely happened on iOS while on Android it was rare not to happen for several weeks.

I do know that IGG lost many spenders ($nnn,nnn total) and many are gone for months (most likely forever), I also stopped spending (on both platforms).
Until iOS players are compensated for past purchases I and others will not spend, but of course it matters little because others will.
I used to promote and support this game but now I just play... for now.

For European users there is another big difference...
iOS users pay 109.99 euros for 16800 gems or Bazaar value pack IV ( which clearly states 99.99 USD there ) but Android users always pay 75.25 euros for the same gems but much better events.
For this I need to thank Apple as well (and believe me I did), but why do I need to be punished twice?

Signature
OG24.com
Posted on 8/15/17 5:08:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not sure if this platform's event distinction exists on all their other games: Clash of Lords 2, Lords Mobile, Deck Heroes, etc.
I used to play all of them to make a channel for all IGG games, but last year I changed my mind.

In total I had more than half a dozen P2P accounts with IGG, but lost interest. With $10,000++ you can have an amazing library of STEAM games you own, but here we just rent and I never felt IGG appreciated my patronage when I had the slightest in-game issues.
Good games, highly addictive, but not much has been done to grow the game. Youtube videos view count at the top channels (JT, Aevatrex, Terryz, MVZ, etc) is very poor compared with other top grossing games (check how BluePanda is doing without covering an amazing game), much less players are providing the bulk revenue so I think IGG should appreciate them a little more.

Signature
OG24.com
Posted on 8/17/17 11:03:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Igg will not change there rip off policy of apple players unless the is major presser to do so. I am commenting on every apple vs android review explaining how it's cheaper to play on android. If enough people do this maby apple will get the hint and put pressure on igg.

Signature
Jcg