Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 220

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Game isn't working

[Copy link] 16/384

Posted on 10/2/17 10:49:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I can't access the game. It boots me out & won't load after the last update. I tried uninstalling & reinstalling - didn't work. Is there a fix happening?

Signature
Posted on 10/3/17 12:43:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Same thing is happening to me to someone plz help if you know how to fix this

Signature
Angel barba
Posted on 10/3/17 3:13:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What device u use for play cc game? My ipod touch 4 gen cant get in to the game after newest update. But my ipad mini still can play cc normally after newest update..

Signature
Posted on 10/3/17 3:44:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I use a iPod 4 as well I wonder if is has something to do with the game being to much to handle for this iPod because when we were able to play you couldn't do something's in the game because it would crash it like trying to running hbm an dungeons in insane every time I tried it would crash my game but I hope it not because of that

And if my guild leader is here an happens to read this lol my in game name is Spook03 from the guild light terror don't  know when I can play again plz don't kick me

Signature
Angel barba
Posted on 10/3/17 4:43:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The game is not working for older iOS versions, contact support with your details.

Signature
OG24.com
Posted on 10/3/17 7:32:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

According to the App Store, CC should be compatible with ios6 and higher.  If you are having issues, the only thing you can do is contact IGG support

Signature
Posted on 10/3/17 9:24:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The same happens with me, I can not load the game after the last update.

Signature
Star Wizard
Posted on 10/4/17 6:59:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG is aware, I talked with them. Last time this happened, two months ago, they had to issue a fix.

Signature
OG24.com
Posted on 10/4/17 5:44:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Did they say anything about when they will have it fix or they just said they are aware of it hope it is going  to be fix soon

Signature
Angel barba
Posted on 10/4/17 5:50:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In what way did you contact them and thx for the help an letting us know they are aware of what is going on

Signature
Angel barba