Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 221

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Game isn't working

[Copy link] 16/395

Posted on 10/5/17 10:11:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

They say "we're conducting further investigation about the issue" ... but if not enough people contact support (Help.castle.apple@igg.com) I doubt it will be a priority.

Signature
OG24.com
Posted on 10/9/17 9:09:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

CC support continues to ignore the fact that the game is not working on older iOS versions as specified here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/castle-clash-brave-squads/id692669501?mt=8

Signature
OG24.com
Posted on 10/10/17 10:53:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm also having an issue logging in. Goes to the igg logo for barely two minutes and kicks me right back to the icon to open the game.

Signature
Posted on 10/11/17 4:47:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, that is what happens on older iOS versions. But after more than one week of being reported it's clear this is not important to IGG.

Signature
OG24.com
Posted on 10/12/17 2:06:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I bet most of the older iOS users are f2p that's why they don't care about fixing it lol as long as they keep making there money lol I gave up on this game they just don't care have they even said anything else about this

Signature
Angel barba
Posted on 10/13/17 9:31:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My first iOS device for CC was an iPod Touch 4, the game no longer works there because of this.
I do have other apple devices but I no longer can do lava3, lava4, IS, FF, Torch, etc on all my four accounts simultaneously.
Also switching gamecenter accounts on iOS 11 is a pain, I have to write the full email every time and of course you risk doing so because I've been unable to switch accounts before and had to reinstall the game (having to set up many game mode teams from scratch on all accounts)...

Signature
OG24.com
Posted on 10/15/17 12:45:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If real life was Rick and Morty I could just find a world were castle clash work on fixing there game so us older iOS users could play lol

Signature
Angel barba