Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 483

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Allow us to use Hero Cards in place of Karmic Rocks for Destiny

[Copy link] 3/377

Posted on 12/27/17 3:02:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think a good suggestion to alleviate some of the heavy fame cost in Destiny is to allow dupes to be used to cover a portion of the cost.

I don't have an exact amount in mind, but having a dupe convert to 5 Karmic Rocks like Oath Tablets would be a good starting point.

It would also allow F2P to move down the Destiny chain with the older heroes, something I don't think will be OP at all.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 12/28/17 2:06:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

That is a good idea the cost to level up these heroes is insane!

Signature
all life is precious, play nice, be nice and always smile!
Posted on 1/22/18 1:44:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

agreed

Signature
Posted on 1/22/18 2:53:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just want to float this out there.. This game was always meant to be a game of growing, slowly reaching higher and higher depending upon your dedication etc.. With a $$ shortcut for those that want it all now.. This addition they added isn't even that expensive there are folks maxed out already on Heros that are worth upgrading, GF SK GH SQUATCH.. Additions like this are supposed to give the majority of us a years worth of goals to reach for, things to keep working on, not just something to easily max out.. When new lands get added eventually even the big spenders will need to work again instead of getting auto maxed because they had nothing to spend their fame on anymore and had 100k in the bank.. Mainly my point is , we shouldn't expect to already be able to boost all those Heros, it's supposed to be a goal to save and work for.. Just my opinion I'm glad it's not too cheap, but I have a huge problem with the fact there is no point upgrading the older Heros, even if I could use hero cards to auto max pally, it's useless they didn't give him boosts he needed anyway...

Signature