Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 434

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Lost realm and red/blur crystal

[Copy link] 1/149

Posted on 1/20/18 11:58:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear IGG

Yes life on top is nice but staying on top requires some creativity and continuity holding us playing more no?
So What’s up these days with lost realm and stamina cards
One thing use to keep us gamers logged in the game is the option to play something instead of watching countdown clock all the time
I mean for real you took away the stamina cards rewards so no it’s imposible to get some and every fight require like double of stamina point to enter which turn the whole ordeal into maybe 3 min game and you done!

Bring back the one thing even low mights users or strong users can play win and feel rewarded
Lower amount of high value win if you wish but let us play the game

I use to stay hours logged in while enjoining some action but went through all my cards and now what?

Same with red or blue crystals - it’s harder to get them more than it is to make actual money in the real world, go easy on us. Make it too hard we lose interest
Want to make it hard pvp is the way or more team games but on my own let me enjoy and win some

Being a player for over 4 years now and for the first time in years I’m thinking I’m done with this really soon

Hope other support my feeling

Posted on 1/20/18 12:02:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry blue crystals