Castle Clash - iOS Today: 2    Total Posts: 663

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Crossplatform

[Copy link] 2/227

Posted on 5/22/18 3:37:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

U realy enjoy playibg this game, but my friend has a Android and I have a IOS....as you probably know I cant send him a friend request, we cant play together and what so ever I would realy appreciated some kind of crossplatform because I dont want to buy new mobile only because of this game.....it's awesome but that would be to much.

Thanks for your reply.

Filip Krejčík

Signature
Posted on 5/22/18 9:14:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In regards to the game going crossplatform, I doubt that will ever occur as we are almost 5yrs in.  This would require re-writing all the coding for all the platforms and would probably make for a very unstable environment.

There are options: Clash of Desert (CoD) is a cross platform environment which has heroes similiar to Castle Clash.    

Android version of Castle Clash can be played on PC by downloading an emulator such as Bluestacks, Nox or Droidx (to name a few).  This will allow you and your friend to play together, however it would also require the iOS player to start anew on Android.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/23/18 3:49:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You should tell your friend to buy a new mobile or iPad. 

Your friend will thank you once he realizes that he now has a superior phone to the one he currently had.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights