Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 614

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Crest swapping capability

[Copy link] 2/245

Posted on 6/8/18 1:37:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG, you previous update to include quick setup isn’t very helpful. Why can’t you include a window where heroes can swap crests without having to take them down and reapply them to another hero through the warehouse?

It’s not only a pain to take it down each time, certain people with limited warehouse space risk losing good crests. Having the ability to directly swap crests between heroes will be a BIG plus.

Alternatively you can perhaps build a secondary crest set capability very similar to how you did for talents. However this pose an issue if some players don’t have extra crests lying around. Swapping is still the next solution.

Signature
Posted on 6/13/18 11:09:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Logistically it wouldnt be possible, some may be swapped, sold, upgraded etc etc.
Its not like talents but a better option would be to add a complete set instead of slot 1, slot 2, slot 3 etc etc.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 6/15/18 4:52:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It would remove even more of the diligence factor of this game, but I think a good solution would be to implement team setups for most if not all game modes.

I think most players are like myself.  We don't switch crests around, and would rather do slightly worse in game modes than bother with constantly moving crests/artifacts/pets around.

It would be nice if all those things could be pre-set for each game mode.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights