Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 663

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Better balanced rewards between game modes as the next update

[Copy link] 3/185

Posted on 8/23/18 2:12:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

After an update with a new game mode when many existing gamemodes' rewards are unacceptable for the game today, would you guys prefer the next update to balance the game rather than fully focus on new content?

1. The first game mode that i feel needs an update is arena. Rewards of fame now at the end of a season is a great addition, but the honour badges are way too low for the games current state. A slight increase in fame and a large increase in HB would be welcomed in this game mode at the middle ranks.

2. HBM... Over all I think this is a balanced game mode for rewards, however shards drops are low when you compare it to the likes of dungeons. Therefore an increase of shards would be welcomed here, particularly when compared to dungeons.

3. Lost realm. Team HBM seems to reward more crystals than lost realm, this seems wrong as the main point of lost realm is for upgrading inscriptions, I feel like for newer players that are under 120000 might and haven't unlocked the further stage of team HBM would have trouble upgrading even a few heros to level 100 inscription. Blue crystals from this game mode needs to be increased. Team HBM also provides crests at a much greater rate than lost realm... so this could also be something that needs improving.

4. Arid ruins! Rewards for this game mode I feel are fine, however everyone leaving after 1 round and getting the same reward as someone who completes all 5... this really needs to be fixed. If it isn't fixed then it needs to be removed because it is not a good look for the game, it just looks lazy and half finished.

These are my opinions at the moment, please leave more suggestions. Also leave opinions on this as one of the next potential updates.

Signature
JJC
Posted on 8/23/18 2:36:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There are now too many gamemodes for the average user now. I fully agree that the ones we have need adjusting.

Signature
Posted on 8/23/18 2:50:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Everything you have said is true.  In-game rewards also need to be increased so they can at least have some semblance of being able to keep up with the smallest of in-game purchases.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 8/23/18 3:16:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Absolutely they should adjust existing game mode rewards like gw and ff. When you can buy everything in the bazaar for $20 it lessens the importance of guild events and makes it more about who is spending more. They need to have a resource that you cannot buy so that people Have something to strive for like fame used to be

Signature