Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 663

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Event not working correctly

[Copy link] 5/243

Posted on 9/5/18 8:49:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I recently bought a pack from the bazaar and spent all the shards and even sold some of my mastery essence for shards to get the siren hero card which in the event if you hire a siren you will receive an Artica card, which I’ve been wanting for a long time never got a dragon before so I was hyped up, and when I finally got 19999 shards I got the siren and I was crushed when I saw I didn’t get anything nothing popped up, so please if you could, atleast return the 90 mastery essence or send me an artica, I hate to ask but it was poorly explained how the event worked because technically I did hire the required hero, but nothing else game works perfectly well I love it bunches :))

Signature
Posted on 9/5/18 9:25:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

First you should check your mailbox which is where items such as that are sent.  If it is not in your mailbox use the link in game for Live Support.  They will be able to tell you if you actually did make a mistake and after the event ended or did not roll as many shard as you thought.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/6/18 10:05:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In the Hero Collector event you can only receive the items if you hire the hero from Gem rolling or Honour Badge rolling.
You can not purchase the hero with shards to gain the rewards.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 9/8/18 3:29:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here you go

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 9/12/18 4:07:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 9/12/18 4:09:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only