Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 663

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Create a Trading System

[Copy link] 3/173

Posted on 11/8/18 7:53:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think a player or guild based trading system to trade resources, shards, merits, gems, etc. Would be beneficial to all players.

Thoughts?

Signature
Posted on 11/8/18 8:46:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As much as it would be beneficial to all players, i think it wouldn't be beneficial to IGG, and i think this is main reason why this wouldn't be implemented.
If any kind of trading would be implemented by IGG, i bet it would be restricted so it wouldn't be abused by players (like creating dozens of accounts, rolling for heroes there, and trading heroes/resources with main account). And those restrictions would make ppl not happy about it.

Signature
Vice of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 11/13/18 1:31:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

great idea, but what for what. I like the idea of having a building you can exchange excess gold/mana for merits, shards for fame, HB for crystals, stuff like that. That pre sweep grind for f2p and newer accts to get a reward for work. Heroes and gems would only benefit f2p/newer accts, since getting a top tier hero will be like soulstones from fortuna fountain. And p2p can buy any hero.. along with gems.. and extras in the bazaar. I deff wouldn’t complain if they implemented it tho. Show f2p and early-mid game some love!

Signature
Since the beginning..
Posted on 11/13/18 3:47:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well I think that myself bein a old time player for years before sweeping bazaars were available, yeah I would maybe trade gold but I worked and waited for my vaults to be maxed and to get as high as I could in HT HBM etc. So to just give away stuff or trade would that be fair to me? No it wouldn’t. What my suggestion is for better rewards for each game mode. Each player has the option of being f2p or p2p whichever they want. If we did this no one would need or want to spend money and would expect the p2p players to just give up what they worked for.... sounds like hmmm....

Signature
all life is precious, play nice, be nice and always smile!