Castle Clash - iOS Today: 3    Total Posts: 726

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] [Version 2.0.8] Official Bug Thread

Sticky   [Copy link] 4/657

Posted on 4/30/19 5:03:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Greetings Clashers!!!

Please lists any issues you may encounter with the most recent update patch in this thread.  Submissions should be as detailed as possible and should have any supporting documentation such as screenshots and or videos attached to assist the tech team in addressing the issues as quickly and effectively as possible.

Thank you:)

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 4/30/19 6:52:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks firstlady. I sent mine through via online support yesterday, but problems were occurring in lava and lab for me.

Signature
M
Posted on 5/4/19 9:02:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I cannot download castle clash on iOS I used to play and bought gems on the app deleted it a while back now it does not let me install at all can anyone help?

Signature
Posted on 5/6/19 3:02:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can’t update on my iPad mini and can’t use without update, tried downloading on several occasions, downloads then can’t seem to install. Tried rebooting (several times) turned off then booted - same, uninstalled app then rebooted, switched off etc. No good. Even returned iPad to original settings and then tried re-install - no good. HELP.

Signature
Posted on 5/24/19 1:13:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Running iOS and every time I try and update it takes a really long time then when the game loads it says I still need to update the game.  Haven’t been able to play in 2 days.

Signature