Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 766

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Bot Suggestion,

[Copy link] 2/202

Posted on 6/30/19 2:20:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have recently noticed a spike in people wanting to receive Nudes or similar things, I don't know if this has been requested before, but what if IGG implemented a Global Automated Bot that would send a pop-up warning to people in-game if they said certain words like Nudes, XXXX, XXXXX etc... 

It's getting annoying and with my block section already filled up with those types of people (30/30), I can't do anything about it then reporting them on Live Support. The Live Support are great and kind people, but it looks like these people keep coming, soon the whole chat will be filled with them. I already count like 1-6 people each hour or so. It's already bad as it is.

Now, the suggestion for an automated Bot, If they continue to send those types of words then it should give them a temporary suspension (1 Week). And if they continue after that a month suspension etc.If they continue after that month suspension the bot would then permanently Suspend that account and said account could be put under investigation of why the bot suspended said account.

This is just a suggestion and a Complaint or whatever you wanna call it.

Kind Regards
kiores11 [Loyals Guild Leader]
[Content Edited by FirstLady]

Signature
"Without loyalty, you won't accomplish anything."
Posted on 6/30/19 2:21:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have pictures of people if moderators (If you're reading this) want me to send them to you.

Signature
"Without loyalty, you won't accomplish anything."
Posted on 7/1/19 10:44:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

While I can appreciate your suggestion, I have to wonder why you would feel it appropriate to include some of the words you feel should be sanctioned in the World Chat.  The reality is that forum moderators have no authority in the chat, thus your only option is to continue to converse with Live Support.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash