Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 764

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] The new quest item fails since maintenance

[Copy link] 4/163

Posted on 10/25/19 9:37:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi! - I have 5 IGG accounts, 4 on iOS and 1 on Windows server.

Ever since the maintenance about 24 hours ago, the new quest items (the ones on the lower right in the 10th position) that require either a trait level, a breakthrough level, a pet level or a particular warden do not work.  I can easily satisfy the requirements several times but that quest item cannot be satisfied and has to be paid with gems to complete the quest.  This is true on both the iOS and Windows server (I don't know about Android).

Signature
My four CC accounts on iOS are danHeis, LkngFrTrbl, Duffyz, and NookAuthor. My Windows account is MutilatorDan
Posted on 10/25/19 10:15:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I also faced the same issue on iOS since the short maintainance. Had to spend gems to complete the 10th quest!

Signature
Posted on 10/25/19 2:37:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This issue has been reported and the relevant teams are working on resolving.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/25/19 10:12:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you, FirstLady. I notice they did an update on iOS tonight and I hoped this would fix it, and they did (a friend had reported the update did not solve this problem but I think he was mistaken).

Signature
My four CC accounts on iOS are danHeis, LkngFrTrbl, Duffyz, and NookAuthor. My Windows account is MutilatorDan
Posted on 10/28/19 11:04:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This bug has been fixed for several days on iOS but is still not fixed (as of this writing) on the Windows server.

Signature