Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 821

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Bug in accessing heroes for sweeeping

[Copy link] 1/180

Posted on 6/18/20 3:33:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi! After the update on iOS today, I tried sweeping a dungeon and wanted to choose Miss Magic to get the experience. But when I went through the heroes list she was nowhere to be found (I quadruple checked the exact area where she should have been since they heroes are shown in order of BT level). So I decided to get around the bug by placing Miss Magic in the Favorite heroes folder and choosing her from there instead. But after placing her in the favorites folder and trying to sweep, it would not show her there either! In fact, I counted the number of heroes the sweep function could see in the favorites folder, and it only listed 13 of the 15 in favorites, which means another hero besides Miss Magic was not able to be accessed. I could see Miss Magic in the Heroes altar OK - it was the list of heroes shown for sweeping a dungeon where she was missing.

Addition: I am now told it's because Miss Magic is assisting the Epic Hero. I am not sure why an assisting hero cannot participate in a sweep to get experience. It would seem one thing would have little to do with another :)

Signature
My four CC accounts on iOS are danHeis, LkngFrTrbl, Duffyz, and NookAuthor. My Windows account is MutilatorDan
Posted on 6/18/20 11:14:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not being completely sure of how this epic hero system works, I can't dispute your claim.  I can only inform you to check in the hero alter and make sure the hero is not attached to garrison, totems or any teams.  If this is not the case then you should really contact Live Support to either audit the account for any issues or confirm your thoughts about assisting the epic hero.  Do share your findings.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash