Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 821

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Update Suggestion: Town Hall 26 + Troops 6

[Copy link] 2/209

Posted on 6/27/20 12:52:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Castle forum, here is an update idea: town hall level 26.
As we all know, troops and defensive buildings have been basically useless for quite some time now. This idea should change that.
When upgrading the town hall to lvl 26, every other building can be upgraded to lvl 26 as well, granting a whole bunch of additional hp and more damage for defensive buildings. On top of that, the training center can be upgraded to lvl 2, which unlocks troops lvl 6.
Obviously, giving troops 50 more hp wouldn’t change anything. Thats why I have a better idea:
As seen in the 2 pictures, troops lvl 6 should have different kinds of effects against heroes. Along with some stat buffs to deal with the lvl 26 buildings and other lvl 6 troops. (The effect should be dependend on the troop type. My examples are for destructive and range type.)
If you have any critique or a better idea for the lvl 6 troops, please let me know.

By the way, IGG, implementing this idea will make players more likely to buy supply packs with gold and hammers. ;-)

Signature
Posted on 6/27/20 9:36:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's an interesting suggestion, but based on past replies associated with increasing troop & building levels, many feel that it already takes too long to max out a base, and this would increase the time required.  

Further troops were never intended to be a defense or compete against actual heroes, so I am not sure how the different kinds of effects against heroes would come into play.  Even if these effects were to level the playing field between troops & heroes, each new update releases more powerful heroes, with interesting new skills, so the effects would be a very short lived boost.

Please don't be discouraged by my comments as I am only speaking from past experience, and more importantly I have no part in the decision making process.  Having said that, I encourage you to continue sharing any suggestions you have that will elevate our gaming experience.  Good Luck!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/28/20 12:40:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for your suggestion.

Signature