Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 924

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] 10th quest box can't easily be satisfied

[Copy link] 2/391

Posted on 6/19/21 4:00:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi!

1) Bug: I am trying to do a quest with the common task "Deploy a hero in an alternate skin" in the 10th box - it's always automatically fulfilled when you use a hero with a second skin but now I can't get it to be satisfied no matter what I do. Maybe the update messed something up.

When I posted this on a guild forum, another player wrote: "It’s been the same for me with the “use saint warden” ones and the like" - so those are also the 10th quest box, which  makes me think it might be the box position more than the quest task itself.

2) The skins "Phoenix Bright" (for Laz), Eclipser (Bogeyman), and Dark Storm (Demogorgon) are almost impossible to get (I look every day in various bazaar and rewards) but they are all very helpful now in Epic Hero "Hero Assist" in boosting Attributes. Can you make these available occasionally so we can get them? Thanks!

Signature
My four CC accounts on iOS are danHeis, LkngFrTrbl, Duffyz, and NookAuthor. My Windows account is MutilatorDan
Posted on 6/19/21 7:12:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the best solution would be to create more skin scrap chests to include heroes which don't currently have one.  Thank you for your suggestion.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/22/21 4:11:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

as for the skins you mentioned (Phoenix bright, eclipser, dark storm) they are the from the premium part of the blitz gauntlet

Signature