Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 918

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Narcia Map & Strategy

[Copy link] 2/283

Posted on 7/27/21 3:45:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can you implement a small town capture limit per guild? Benefits are more strategic capturing, more even gameplay for all and better rewards for all. Every time only a handful of guilds have towns at end because they have allied with each other through line app.

Make the map circle or at least the spawns. Getting spawned in the corner absolutely sucks and puts you at a disadvantage.

Add two more Imperial castles and you can only have 1 per guild. This will make it more competitive especially for the top guilds and make it harder to place 1st in imperial castle points while giving more people more rewards.

Signature
Posted on 9/20/21 11:06:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It’s not worth to play. Lots of scam. Do yourself a favor, don’t play it or later you will regret
There is a lots of scammers in this game. Also, I know there are 2 igg representatives/ staffs have an account in this game, tempting you to purchase some items. Don’t fall into this trick. I did hurt myself and don’t want somebody else to get the same problem. As you can see mostly everywhere, even in YouTube where players complaining saying “Igg getting more and more greedy of money”.

Signature
It’s not worth to play. Lots of scam. Do yourself a favor, don’t play it or later you will regret
There is a lots of scammers in this game. Also, I know there are 2 igg representatives/ staffs have an account in this game, tempting you to purchase some items. Don’t fall into this trick. I did hurt myself and don’t want somebody else to get the same problem. As you can see mostly everywhere, even in YouTube where players complaining saying “Igg getting more and more greedy of money”.
Posted on 9/22/21 9:39:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Could you provide the detail of scammers you mentioned such as character name or screenshots about it?

Signature
Lie Down