Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 54937

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Guild] guild (us east 11:30 pm boss fight)

[Copy link] 6/989

Posted on 12/24/13 1:27:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Any guild. That boss fight at. Us east around 11:30pm.or any one want to join my guild.
I have tg 93. Dr91 nj80, su80, pd 84 .might around 9000.

Signature
Posted on 12/24/13 6:45:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Currently, my guild isn't attacking daily, but we start out boss at 11 PM EST. Next boss fight is on January 3rd. If we can do enough damage, we will attempt the boss daily. The guild is Plague.

Signature
Posted on 12/25/13 8:43:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I shall open up a spot :)

Signature
Posted on 12/25/13 4:15:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd like to join as well.  The guild I was in appears to have been handed over to someone else.

Signature
Posted on 12/26/13 11:31:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

yall give me a time you can apply to the guild. I had opened up a spot but a vice-leader had filled it lol

Signature
Posted on 12/26/13 11:52:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll send mine now.

Signature
Posted on 12/27/13 12:09:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

[hide=100000]
Ask ..(Children)... how they would (Celebrate) the christmas spirit, and they will tell you it is all about ..(Thinking)... of each other. That's exactly what we are doing today: thinking about each other. All the moderators of IGG/SNS have gathered up to deliver you guys this event, because we would like all of you to enjoy our forums, and help us become a great ..(Gaming)... community. Christmas is also the ..(Time)... to hand out ..(Gifts).., exactly the same as what we are about to do.

Every year in ..(December)..., there are two special days where ..(Everyone).. gather up and serve special dinners for each other. These special days give people an unique ..(Feeling)... This feeling makes people more (Gentle), more friendly, more kind, and generally much nicer to each other during ..(Christmas)... . For most people, Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, and for some, (Loving).
For centuries, people have kept an (Involvement) with Christmas. Instead of being a time of usual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time in the ..(Year)... when people can indulge their natural impulses and express their true ..(Emotions).. without feeling self-conscious, and perhaps, (Happy).  Christmas, in short, is about the only chance people can be themselves.   

All the ..(Administrators)... and ..(GMs)... of IGG/SNS would like to thank you for ..(Participating)... in our event, we hope you have enjoyed our story. On behalf of the IGG forum team, we wish you a ..(Merry)... Christmas and a Happy New Year!
[/hide]

Signature