Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 54937

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Guild] Benefit and function joining guild

[Copy link] 7/1186

Posted on 12/27/13 2:55:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am a newbie, could anyone explain it to me?

Signature
Posted on 12/27/13 6:23:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

To be honest, this is a work in progress for this game mfr,

But there is still a benefit.

For one, there are perks available called flags which you can purchase that will give you bonuses to raiding and other things.

Next there are guild only boss battles that award extra badges.

There are also guilds that help with tips on leveling, arena, and any other in-game areas you may have questions with.

In Return for this many guilds charge regular donations of hero shards.

I would not suggest a guild until you have 2000 might or more, since most guilds have a might requirement and 2000 seems about the lowest most guilds will allow.

If you are new check out the tutorials area in these forums, this will likely help you more than a guild until you have some game experience.

Signature
Posted on 12/27/13 11:15:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks!! Does joining a guild can give me hero shard?

Signature
Posted on 12/27/13 11:39:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by (102400913) at 12-27-2013 11:43 PM

Hero shards only come out of dungeons, that's it, nothing from raiding other players, arena, boss fights or anything else, they are not tradable and cannot be purchased, there are no guild perks at this time that give shards. Soon there will be another game mechanic where you can earn shards called "there be monsters", this is open on android but apple is so far holding up the iOS version, though many folks seem to think a breakthrough is immenent and will be released with a very soon iOS patch release.

Signature
Posted on 12/29/13 8:41:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks!! But i read in another thread topic that in guild we can have boss raid and one pf the reward os hero shard?

Signature
Posted on 12/29/13 9:03:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That is planned.  But at this time no boss drop hero shard

Signature
Posted on 12/30/13 1:01:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I think in other words...there is no benefit to joining a guild unless you have bought credits?

Signature
Posted on 12/30/13 1:45:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by (102400913) at 12-30-2013 01:47 PM

I wouldn't say no benefit, there is still the social aspect of being in a guild, but for pure gameplay, you might be better served at this time to stick to forums, you get knowledgeable replays for the most part and get the more up to date data.   Runway is a moderator, I am not, so his replys may be grounded in more current information than mine, but you will get players like me who are willing to share what they know here more than in the typical guild.  Personally, not a fan of how guilds are currently structured for communication, so unless you are willing to download a chat application, and there are guilds with myriad different communication apps they require; then your guild social interaction may not be effective.

For a pure gameplay benefit, you want a guild that is clearing bosses, which at this time most are not.  This awards hero badges, and like Runway stated, may include other rewards later.  Another guild gameplay benefit is flags, these provide specific benefits like 10% more gold and mana when raiding.  These benefits cost shards to use and as guilds level up further more beneficial things become available.

If you join a guild, it does not hurt you, you can leave a guild and the only current cost is a 24 hour lockout to joining another guild.  You may or may not be required to donate shards to join, since everything about a guild's strength is based on shard donation early on.  Any shards donated to a guild are forfeit, you will not get those back.

Signature