Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 54937

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Guild] Looking for an Active/Mature Guild

[Copy link] 12/1603

Posted on 12/30/13 11:41:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm a highly active player looking for a family on CC. I find that the thing that makes the most for me is a solid Guild/Clan/Alliance/etc. I live in Michigan/USA, and am currently a student in Oakland University.

Signature
Posted on 12/31/13 5:43:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why don't you join us at DarkKnights ?

Do not become one of the many that compose the first 10 guild, be top memeber of us.
We are mature, well organized with daily Boss Fight (today not because it is 31 dec)

We already beat lvl 1 Boss, with yr succubus 4/5 revit (like mine) we may begin to think to battle lvl 2 boss.

Actually we are 117 in the world, and constantly growing. Our goal is to reach top 100, then top 50, then..... you understand :D

If you would like to join a family very active and organized, we offer you a spot.
We use a forum to organize our activity, Boss fight is set at 17.00 EST everyday but saturday.

You will see we are full (40/40 members) but soon we reach 45 members and i had two players to kick, if they continue to be ghosts.

Give it a look and let me know.

Your in game name is NeoSeaGull ?

Signature
Posted on 12/31/13 11:55:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

NeoSeagull, sure I would love to check you guys out. Let me know when there is an opening :)

Signature
Posted on 1/1/14 11:56:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

New lineup. Still no Druid.

Signature
Posted on 1/1/14 12:17:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

New personal best in the arena :)

Signature
Posted on 1/1/14 1:52:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey, I'm a friend of Neo, was hoping I could snag a spot in the guild as well. Here are my heroes:

in game name is phall

let me know if I can grab a spot too :D

Signature
Posted on 1/1/14 2:17:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sure, for both of you.
Just taken a SM myself :-) ( the offer of 15% give me the final push to spend money)
First day of year, first time that the guild break top 100, next mission is top 50.

Will you bith join the family?

Boss fight at 17.00 GMT today (as every day except saturday).

Signature
Posted on 1/1/14 2:26:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Duvodas73 replied at 1-1-2014 02:17 PM
Sure, for both of you.
Just taken a SM myself :-) ( the offer of 15% give me the final push to spend ...

sure thing, neo said you were in the process of unlocking more spaces in the guild? Let us know when you're ready for us to join.

Signature
Posted on 1/1/14 2:37:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Uhm, you only have to apply.
As soon as i see you asked i kick the two ghosts member that i have not kicked to leave you the space.
So, i am ready to receive your request.
I will be online in 2 hours, hope to find yr joining request in game

See u later

Signature
Posted on 1/1/14 2:48:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Duvodas73 replied at 1-1-2014 02:37 PM
Uhm, you only have to apply.
As soon as i see you asked i kick the two ghosts member that i have not ...

says i cant apply (cause roster is full) when I hit apply currently. Not sure if you still got the request, but I'll check back to try again :)

Signature